Carbons biochar enhances organic agriculture
Carbons biochar products are suitable for improving organic agriculture as they
- Promote root growth and the vitality of vegetation by increasing the airiness of the substrate and its retention capacity of water and nutrients
- Activate the soil microorganisms by improving their living conditions and thus improving the structure of the soil and promoting the release of nutrients in a form that can be used by plants
- Prevent nutrient leach from the ground by binding nutrients
- Balance the water economy of the substrate and extends the irrigation interval by binding water into its porous structure and releasing it evenly to the needs of vegetation
- Reduce the acidity of the soil due to alkalinity (pH about 10).
- Activate microbial activity also in the compost
- Are non-degradable and rot-proof and maintains a beneficial effect for a long time.
These features enhance organic agriculture, as Carbons biochar
- Increases the profitability of organic agriculture by shortening the transition period for organic agriculture
- Improves the soil carbon-to-nitrogen ratio
- Promotes the sprouting and growth of crops and increases crop yields
- Facilitates compliance with the EU organic product regulation by providing the characteristics required for organic substrates
- Reduces the nutrient loss in composts
- Reduces the need for fertilization, liming and irrigation.